February 5, 2015

Short, but sweet.

Assalamualaikum and hello,

Miss me? hehee. 

Just got back from my short holidays back home this morning and just finished unpacked my stuff, sorted out my books and my dental instruments, cleaned my room, and colour coded my scarves. Aaah, so pretty now I could just look at it, all day long. Phew.


Anyways, I passed my Final Year Part 1 and now, I'm continuing on with my Final Year Part 2. Alhamdulillah. I just hope I have the strength to endure another 6 months of torture. InshaAllah.

This has been the shortest holiday I ever had since I started BDS for the past 4 years. I'm not complaining though, cause I got no other choice kan. so its fine, really. 






Shortest, but the sweetest and the one I will remember for a very long time.
Thank you for those who making it as said..


especially, you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment