April 2, 2016

Happiness, sadness, heartfilled, and heartbreaks.

Woah. Its been exactly a year since my last post here. Just so happen that I check on this place today only to realized its been a year. I can ensure 100% that no one still actually read this but hey, its okay.

A lot has been happening in my life this one year, but no, I'm not married yet. Ha-ha. But I'm a certified dentist now that's some good news haaa. Earned my dental degree last month and will be going back for good this November, inshaAllah, if everything goes as planned.



Oh, najwaandherscribbles, how I wish things would be easier for me to tell you everything like I used to. I missed you so much, I have so many secrets to tell, tonnes of feelings to share. 

Thank you being there for the past eight years of my life, and went through numerous stages of my awkward monotonous life with me. I'll promise to show you to my future husband and kids and grandkids one day and maybe let them have a good laugh at me. ha ha.








I miss this place, and I kinda miss the old me too, happy and emotional.


No comments:

Post a Comment